Over 35 Years of Demonstrated Sales Success
Provide close, personal client attention and tenacious follow-up to ensure best service. A perfectionist and dedicated to excellence when preparing contracts and negotiations, advise first home-buying clients as well as assist the savvy investor with their next investment property.
“Tamara has been great to work with. We were trying to buy a home from out of state and had just a few days to look around and see what was available. Tamara was great at giving us time to look at lots of options and then was fantastic about being assertive when we found something we liked. She is super flexible and responsive!… read more“
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Over 9 years Real Estate Sales and Property Management in the Rep of Panama.
- Experienced in Home remodeling, staging and décor.
- Accomplished sales professional with proven ability to effectively handle multi-task levels of management and responsibility.
- Over 35 years of demonstrated success in sales, customer service, time management, organizational networking and leadership skills.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Idaho Realtors®
- Member of the Boise Regional Realtor®
- Intermountain MLS
- Proud daughter, wife, mother and grandmother, recently returning to the USA to be closer to family and friends.
- Living abroad the last 11 years with my husband Kevin of 24 years, has opened our eyes to the importance of life, love and family.
- Godmother and Sponsor of Casa 6, SOS orphanage, Penenome, Rep of Panama. Godmother to 6 minor children and 3 adult children. 9 years ago my husband Kevin and I began a beautiful relationship and tradition with the children at SOS in Panama. Responsible for birthdays, holidays, home maintenance, school supplies and uniforms, tutoring and continued education, and engraving special memories that will last a life time.
“She was very Professional, went out of her way to make us VERY Happy! I would recommend her to everyone! She was always very prompt at getting back to us with any of our questions. She also made sure we understood exactly what was being done and why!… read more“