Jenna is dedicated to providing personalized service and improving the lives of others. Jenna will counsel you through the selling or purchasing process to make it as stress-free and profitable as possible. She will be there every step of the way as you are selling or purchasing your home. Jenna obtained a Master’s degree in Urban Planning which helps provide her clients with additional knowledge and skills.
- Master of Urban and Environmental Planning, Arizona State University ∙ Tempe, Arizona
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Boise State University ∙ Boise, Idaho
“We couldn’t have been luckier to find Jenna Nash as our realtor. She is tenacious and cared a great deal about what we really wanted even though we did not give her a great explanation. She is a professional, a person of integrity, and wasn’t looking for a quick sale. Considering we were in another state, it made her job much more difficult, but she was determined. She kept looking, taking pictures of things that were not in the web sites, got back to us quickly with the information, and gave great feedback with specifics as to the quality of what she was sending us. She worked far beyond what a typical realtor would do. I would recommend her services in a heartbeat to anyone.” – Nadine
Summary of Qualifications
- More than 20 years customer service experience serving the public.
- Effective negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience with interpretation of local zoning ordinances, permitting processes along with long range plans.
- Member ∙ Idaho Realtors
- Member ∙ National Association of Realtors
- Member ∙ Utah Association of Realtors
- Member ∙ Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Past Member ∙ American Planning Association
- Fundraising committee, Paint the Town, Neighborhood Housing Authority
- Kickoff Event Stage Manager, Paint the Town, Neighborhood Housing Authority
- Fundraising committee, Step Up at Corpus Christi House
- Point-In-Time Homeless Count, Boise City/Ada County Housing Authority
- Board Vice President, Central Rim Neighborhood Association
- Volunteer, Interfaith Sanctuary