EXPERIENCE – Barb Crowell has been active in various areas of the real estate field since 1977.
Licensed real estate sales agent in Idaho. Focuses primarily in residential sales. Also facilitates purchase and sale of residential investment properties utilizing tax-deferred 1031 Exchange methods.
Earns Circle of Excellence “Top Producer” award every year in residential sales.
Graduate, Real Estate Institute (GRI) – Awarded exclusively to real estate agents who have completed additional instruction in real estate construction, appraisal, real estate investments, and Sales & Marketing techniques.
Accredited Buyers’ Agent (ABR) – The benchmark of excellence in buyer agency service, demonstrates to clients that the agent has taken steps to continue their education in the field of Buyer Representation, and has the proven experience and training to deliver ethical and professional service to real estate buyers.
Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) – The (SRES®) designation is the only one of its kind recognized by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. Agents who are awarded the SRES® designation are specifically trained to understand the distinct real estate goals, concerns, and needs of seniors.
Highlights of her career also include:
- Developed bare ground acreage into residential subdivision in Eagle. Designed and built residential homes.
- Employed for nine years with Oppenheimer Companies and Oppenheimer Development Corp., a commercial real estate developer and property management firm. Involved in redevelopment of downtown Boise, primarily with the $20 million Wells Fargo office building, in the areas of development, leasing and property management.
- Past real estate sales license in Colorado.
- Obtained mineral rights leases from landowners in Colorado, Wyoming and Idaho for Hunt Energy Corp.
- Real estate closing agent for American Land Title in Colorado.
- Administrative Assistant to prominent attorney who was President of the American Bar Association. Handled corporate documents, attorney recruiting program and was paralegal for real estate transactions.
Associate Broker designation
GRI – Graduate, Real Estate Institute designation
ABR – Accredited Buyers Agent designation
SRES — Seniors Real Estate Specialist designation
National Association of Realtors
Idaho Association of Realtors
Ada County Association of Realtors
Southwestern Idaho Regional Multiple Listing
Western Idaho Llama Association, Chair of Public Relations
President, Puffin Park Homeowners Association
President, Nikki Lynn Homeowners Association
Treasure Valley Orchid Society
Discovery Center of Idaho
Idaho Botanical Gardens
Boise River Trail Foundation
4-H of Idaho, Leader
Group Leader to develop Elm Grove Park
Idaho Business Council (facilitator)
Husband: Brian Crowell, Middleton High School biology teacher
Children: Jesse, and wife Ana, & Andrew
Pets: Llamas & alpacas, birds, Bear & Tuck (Corgis), fish, geckos, walking sticks –
Can you tell I’m married to a biologist?